Tuesday, 27 May 2014

All About Yours Truly

Hey World,

I started this blog out of pure procrastination from writing my final ever piece of work for uni (wahh)! I've been putting off completing my essay for weeks so that I don't have to face the fact that I'm growing up and leaving studenthood. However, as it's due tomorrow, I really should get cracking... however it does mean that I'll probably be blogging a hell of a lot more on here and my other blog lushliterature.blogspot.co.uk

While my other blog focuses on lit reviews, I decided to set this one up as more of a personal diary, highlighting (and whining) about the struggles of becoming an English Grad; the first and foremost being unemployment! Like so many of my comrades I am still yet to find a job, and the inevitable of moving back into my parents house is happening. I know, woe is me. But I think perhaps the most difficult reality for me to face is having to move away from my boyfriend. After 1 and a half years of bliss, we'll be moving to opposite ends of the country (literally) and the ten minute walk to each other houses turns into a 5 hour and bloody expensive journey.

Anyway, I'll be chatting about all life has to throw at me over the next few weeks, months, years... so stay tuned folks!

Bye,
Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment